Contracting or Freelancing ?
What can we do for you …
The Limited Company Option
Whether you’re a contractor or freelancer, setting up your own limited company is often by far the most tax efficient way to work. It means you’ll be a director and shareholder of your business.
The simple solution
As the experts in accountancy, we’re focused on helping you navigate the world of contracting, freelancing or interim working. If you’re a seasoned pro, our sensibly priced services will free up more of your time. More importantly, we’ll make all your admin smooth, hassle-free and 100% compliant at all times. If you’re new to being your own boss, we’ll help you set up your own company as quick and straightforward as humanly possible.
Here’s a rundown of what’s included in our Accountancy package for contractors and freelancers.
- Notification to the Registrar of Companies of the first accounting date
- Application to be VAT registered
- Application to HMRC to operate a PAYE scheme
- Preparation of the yearly PAYE reports (P60s, P11ds, P35 and P14 etc)
- Submit Real Time PAYE Information to HMRC
- Preparation of monthly PAYE/NI liabilities to be paid
- Preparation and submission of invoices to clients on behalf of the company
- Complete your company bank reconciliation (you need to send us your bank statements)
- Preparation of UK corporation tax computations and returns
- Preparation of annual accounts ready for submission to Companies House and HMRC
- Preparation and online submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Prepare new share(s) and transfer of share(s) documentation
- Amendments to statutory books (change of officers, registered office, share split etc)
- Preparation and filing of the company Annual Return
- Expenses processed for tax relief
- Calculation of how much you can transfer to your personal account (with every payment frequency, weekly, monthly etc ensuring you always know your cash position